Sunday, September 13, 2015 6:00:00 PM
On Sunday, September 13, NASEO members re-elected Janet Streff, Manager of Minnesota's State Energy Office, as the association's board Chair in San Diego, California during the 2015 Annual Meeting. Also re-elected were:
- Marion Gold, Commissioner of the Rhode Island Office of Energy Resources as Treasurer
- John Davies, Deputy Commissioner of the Kentucky Department for Energy Development and Independence as Secretary
- Dub Taylor, Director of the Texas State Energy Conservation Office as Parliamentarian
- Vaughn Clark, Director of the Oklahoma State Energy Office as Past Chair
- Robert Jackson, Director of the Michigan Energy Office as board Vice Chair was elected to replace Gene Therriault from the Alaska Energy Authority
In addition, Anna Pavlova from Schneider Electric was elected as the new Affiliates' Co-Chair to replace Siemens' Bob Dixon whose term on NASEO's board has reached its end.